Monthly giving supports our agencies year round, while making budgeting easier for you. You can contribute by credit card online or by pre-authorized giving (PAG).
Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG) is a convenient way to support ShareLife. When you subscribe to PAG, monthly contributions are automatically debited from your chequing account. Your annual commitment to ShareLife is spread evenly over twelve months. Alternatively, you can sign up online to give monthly by credit card.
Here’s how PAG works
- If you received a ShareLife package in the mail, indicate on the donation form how much you would like to give each month.
- Submit a “Void” cheque or print out your banking information and include it with your form.
- The amount you selected will be debited from your account on the 20th day of each month.
- You can alter or cancel your arrangement at any time via written notice to your parish.
Your participation in PAG is a safe and convenient way to help the more than 40 organizations that are supported by ShareLife. Please contact your parish or the ShareLife office if you have any questions about how to enroll.
Archbishop Philip Pocock Society
Archbishop Philip Pocock served as the seventh Archbishop of Toronto from 1971 to 1978. In 1976, he made a courageous decision to establish an organization that respects life at all stages. Now his legacy lives on through the work being done with the help of ShareLife agencies.
In 2009, the Archbishop Philip Pocock Society was established to recognize those who make a monthly commitment to support ShareLife agencies. As a Society member you will receive:
- Invitations to participate in ShareLife appreciation events
- Our annual Impact Report
To join the Archbishop Philip Pocock Society, please make a monthly gift online or with post-dated cheques at your parish. By becoming a monthly donor, you “live the Gospel” throughout the year in the lives of those less fortunate.